[Ravensfort] Business Meeting Confirmation of Date and Location

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 17:25:26 PDT 2006

Ha!Ha!

  I sent the email out and then the server went out with it's switch-aroo.  So, it didn't post on the correct day!

  You are correct in that the Business Meeting is the 3rd Monday!  But then, I think you knew that and what happened too!  <sticking out tongue><grin>

  It was a wonderful meeting and I think some of the best parts were in the parking lot after the official part was done! <big grin>

  It is really nice to see the trunout increasing!  Hope to see everyone soon!

  Mary of Axefoot
  P.S. It does show in the original that I sent it on Monday!  Go figure!

"HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R" <ENV_DRH at shsu.edu> wrote:
      :)

  Just to confirm that I'm totally confused...

  ....now is that tonight as in 'Tuesday' or was it yesterday's tonight as in 'Monday'?

  Did that change?  Seems like officer's 'use to be' on third Monday.

  dsd