[Ravensfort] Re: Bead trip

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 11:53:16 PDT 2006

I am planning on going. I spoke with Klar & she stated that if her plans
  fell through & the people she was meeting with didn't start until much
  later, she'd probably be interested in going on the bead trip with us...

  I picked this weekend due to a weekend break after our event, school finals & what not... I apologize for conflicting with the Loch event! Next time I will look closer at the calendar...

  regards,
  Chrystal

"david b." <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings...

So who all is going to the Bead Guild field trip?
Let me know.

L. Devin

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79