[Ravensfort] Public Service Announcement -- Jacinth's Info Mine is Moving!

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Fri Nov 3 10:06:23 PST 2006

Friends, Fellow Artisans, and other Interested Parties,

After some consideration, I have been forced to give EV1 the heave-ho.
Due to a shift in their marketing strategy, I am having to move to a new
hosting site without much advance warning.

What does this mean to you?

If you have my website bookmarked, it is moving.  Not that it will cause
mass panic if it is found gone, but I know quite a few of you have
remarked that you felt it was a worthwhile resource, so I thought I would
give you a heads-up about the change.  I don't have much time to let it
stand in place and hope you read reminders to mark the new address.
EV1 has said that my old account will exist until December 4, 2006, and
then --kkkkchht--  nada.  No nice forwarders, like I have setup now, to
ease into the transition to the new site and it will take time for the Search Engines to populate it in their databases.

Jacinth's Info Mine is moving to my new domain:

http://www.textilegeek.com/

For those of you who have never been to the old site, you had to
remember http://users.ev1.net/~jacinth/ (but don't bookmark that).
There's lots of A&S related links, as well as years worth of textile links.
I've been doing some house cleaning.  Hopefully, now that I have a full-
fledged domain name, any future moves will be seemless, as well as having
a home address that is easier to remember (hopefully pretty catchy).

I thank you for your time!   And now for your next attraction... the Four
Corners of the Roundtable!

Yr Servant,
-Jacinth-

PS -- For those concerned about the continuation of the Raven's Fort
Website, that has also gotten a new home as well, and should have had
an easier transition provided you use the URI http://www.ravensfort.org/
to enter it.

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested in knowing!