[Ravensfort] contact

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 05:28:40 PST 2006

Hey everyone, Pace and Giovanna here. Sorry to have missed everything. We just got back from a short vacation to see the fall leaves etc. Arkansas was gorgeous but missed most of the leaves in the Smokies, but could see everything that is usually covered in leaves, so it was cool. Sorry to be talking mundane things but wanted to tell everyone why we have been out of pocket. See you soon, love, us

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply