[Ravensfort] [Kiersted_N_Action] brodermarch melees security

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Sun Nov 12 06:39:03 PST 2006

Greetings.....

I will help you.

Also, would you like some other radios, I can bring mine.

We plan to be there Friday, but will have to leave VERY early Sunday.

HE Niklas

Brian du Val wrote:
> Hello and well met,
> Some of you have heard that the barony of Raven's Fort is helping the barony of Bordermarch with security at Bordermarch Autumn Melees (BAM). I have been asking members at populace and officers to volunteer and assist with this and have only had a few volunteers. Bordermarch has helped out Raven's Fort many times and as I have stated before WE need to return the favor!
>
>     I am sending this e-mail out to those who I think would want to help but may not have heard the request for assistance.
> We need help with security at BAM. Can you help?
>
> If you are a merchant you could help watch the merchants area and have one of the security radios in your pavilion to contact security for help.
>
> if you are planning to be at the melee area through out the day you could have a radio to contact security if there is a problem.
>
> if you are a constant "rover" who likes to be helpful and visit with folks and don't mind having a radio on hand to call security we sure could use some help.
>
> I have the following items to help run security:
>

> six small two way radios with ear buds and voice activated microphones.  just like on my cell phone.
> two fire extinguishers,  a fully charged heavy duty jump starter, a Q-beam and a pavilion for our security point.
> two security MAG flash lights, a table and propane burner and pot for hot water for beverages.
>
> I am looking for a golf cart and a few more flash lights.
>
> I know that this e-mail is long and a bit last minute, but I hoped that it would not have to come down to this.
> I need help with this commitment to Bordermarch. They have supported Raven's Fort more times than I can count.
> Allot of good folk call Raven's Fort home. More so than the ones who live in our borders.
>
> I thank you for your time.
> please e-mail me with your interest. I will have a roster at BAM for any one who wishes to help.
>
>                             YIS, your brother, kinsman and friend,
>
>                             Baron Brian du Val

> Yahoo! Groups Links

> <*> Your email settings:
>     Individual Email | Traditional
>
> <*> To change settings online go to:
>     (Yahoo! ID required)
>
> <*> To change settings via email:
>     mailto:Kiersted_N_Action-digest at yahoogroups.com
>     mailto:Kiersted_N_Action-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com

>     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW             H.E. Niklas Vasilevich
niklas at pbgilbert.net      CB,CSM,KGA,OTR,ORH,Crane,AoA
512-733-3035 Cellular             Kingdom of Ansteorra

            Society for Creative Anachronism

     Texas Dept. Of Transportation, Radio Operations
      Austin, Texas                  512-506-5141
                pgilber at dot.state.tx.us

                "The Eagle has landed"
  "Sable, a double-headed eagle, a bordure engrailed or"