[Ravensfort] Quoth the Raven deadline

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 06:21:59 PST 2006

Greetings populace!

   Deadline for all things for the Quoth is
Monday November the 27th. This gives me time to
put it together and ready for print. I print the
newsletter at Office Depot here in Huntsville and
so far they have been through two Copy/Print
Managers and now they do not have one. Basically
it is who ever happens to be in the copy center
at the time I take in the newsletter who ends up
printing it.
   So in a effort to allow me time for anything
that may go wrong PLEASE have anything for Quoth
to me by the deadline. Any changes of dates,
offices, addresses...anything.

   Any birthdays or anniversaries in December?
Let me know so I can put them in the Quoth!

In Service...

Lord Devin