[Ravensfort] New baby

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 11:05:04 PST 2006

Congratulations!!!  This is wonderful news to read!
  Hopefully she will want to fight rapier style some day, sounds like she has the right build for it already!   =o)

  regards,
  ~chrystal~

juliana foulare <txldyjuliana at yahoo.com> wrote:
      Greetings all,
     At 8:04 this morning I became a grandmother. My son Brent, gave to me a beautiful little girl. Her name is Eve Sarah. She weighed in at 6lb 7oz and 19 1/2". She is long and thin. Mother, father and daughter are all doing well.

    Juliana Foulare
      mka Dianna

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79