[Ravensfort] I'm Back!!!! Help with a Christmas Family

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 01:32:53 PST 2006

Hello everyone! We are almost completely moved back.
  Yes, Lord Malcolm I will be bringing Lemon Chicken to populace in December.

  Well the Christmas holidays are upon us yet again!! And I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! But I also wanted to remind everyone that not everyone is as lucky to have such a happy holidays!! Just a few years ago I remember needing help after the lose of my home and now I would like to pass my help along to another family.
  This year it seems there are very few programs to help needy families and the few have list so long they do not know if they will be able to help everyone. So we decided to pick 1 family and help that family this year.
  A young man that is in the same grade and plays football with my son Troy lost his father last month in a car accident less than a mile from my home.  HIs name is Brad Hanley and he is 11 years old. Brad's mother works but with the lose of his fathers income and the extra added burden of funeral expenses Christmas is going to be very slim this year for Brad and his 14 year old brother Josh.
  My family is going to do what they can to help out. I am going to provide a ham and all the trimmings and a couple small gifts for the children. But I could really use some help here with this family.
  If you would like to help with a toy or a shirt or pants or anything to help this family it would be greatly appreciated. I have talked our neighbor down the street from me who plays Santa at Wal-Mart to come along with us and give the gifts to the children in his Santa suit.
  I will include the boys sizes in this email and if you need any information please feel free to contact me.
  Josh age 14 size 16/18 pants and shirts shoes size 8.
  Brad age 11 size 14/16 pants and shirts shoes size 7 (Erica said that Brad wears size 12/14 but they are tight now and she is afraid if she bought that size they would not last long since Brad is going thru a growing spurt).
  Erica age 36 mom (I just finished a quilt so I am going to give that to her as a Christmas present)
  Note:Neither child needs winter coats I have recieved new coats from the new Burke Outlet we have here in Cleveland as a donation.
  I WILL BE AT POPULACE IN DECEMBER AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BRING ANY DONATIONS I WILL BE HAPPY TO PICK THEM UP THEN UNLESS YOU MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS.
  I would like to take the time to thank everyone ahead of time for helping with this family.

  In Service, Love of Halesworth