[Ravensfort] An Announcement

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 16:46:41 PDT 2006

Greetings to All,

I have received a request from a potential newcomer named Michelle Lopez who
lives in Splendora for a meeting of the Gatesedge Herbalist Guild. She wants
to meet some people from the SCA as she said she is "trying to decide if she
wants to join or not". Her interest is in herbalism and she found my listing
in the Gatesedge webpage. That's why she has contacted me.

On Oct. 18 at 7 pm, she is opening her home to those interested in attending
with myself a class on the basics of herbalism.

Should you be interested in "putting a good face" to the SCA plus learning a
bit about medieval herbalism, please RSVP to me privately at
annescvb at gmail.com as she needs to know how many to expect. When you RSVP
me, I will send you directions to her home and add you to my list. She is
providing tea and homemade scones and appears to be quite excited about
hosting this small gathering.

It might be nice if one or two of you Ravensfort people could attend since
Splendora is technically in the boundries of your Barony.

I'm going to limit attendence of this to myself and 5 other people since I
don't want to overwhelm the lady.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Annes
Gatesedge Herb Guild Principal