[Ravensfort] Pumpkin Carving Party & Potluck Dinner - Fri, Oct 27th, 7pm

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 10:21:57 PDT 2006

Harvest Season greetings to the list!

  Anyone making plans to attend the Pumkin Carving Party/Potluck Dinner this Friday at Chrystal/Devin's home, please let Devin (lddevin03 at yahoo.com) know if you were planning on bringing any food for the Potluck Dinner part... (by letting him know cuts down the confusion both of us knowing...)

  So far we have heard of the following:
  Devin - Chicken Lasagna
  Klar - Salad fixing's
  Chrystal - fresh green beans w/turkey bacon & onions

  This leaves these items below for anyone wanting to bring something to eat (purely voluntary - if it's not listed & you wish to bring it, please bring it):
  - bread
  - cheese
  - fruit
  - dessert(s)
  - ???

  - BYOB of what you would like to drink
  - Plenty of ice & cups will be onhand

  PUMPKINS... BEWARE!
  The Party will start around 7:00pm'ish.  We look forward to seeing many people & I personally would like everyone to come admire my ceramic tile floor (that was done by myself, Angela & a friend of mine, Judith) in the 'studio/craft room' that has been hidden by too much of my 'stuff' for the last 3 years...  Yes, believe it or notI cleaned out the room to use to carve pumkins in case it was rainy,  hot, humid, etc. & so that I could see my floor again!

  regards,
  Chrystal Ariana MacRuari

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79