[Ravensfort] Last day for those having receipts from Defender of the Fort!

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 12:02:42 PDT 2006

Greetings,

  Anyone having original receipts for budgeted, pre-approved items from/for this last RF - Defender of the Fort & are wanting to be reimbursed, you will need to have those original receipts to me BEFORE 10:00pm Monday, October 2, 2006.

  If you are unable to meet this deadline, please make sure you contact me at the info below (Chrystal) prior to the deadline & we can make arrangements from there if needed.   If you gave or have given any original receipts to the Event Stewards, Ld Ivan or Ldy Mary, they will have to have those original receipts to me before or by the same deadline.  If you attempt to get a reimbursement at a later date without making prior arrangements with me (Chrystal), you will not be reimbursed.

  If you are expecting a refund for feast, etc (already pre-arranged) that is a different matter, please ignore this missive.

  You may contact me at:
  936-293-1527 (home)
  936-437-4151 (work) 8am - 5pm, Mon-Fri
  bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
  if you have any questions.

  regards,
  HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
  Raven's Fort Exchequer

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79