[Ravensfort] An Announceme

Kiwi Flitcroft Kiwi at kiwicomputing.com
Sun Oct 8 18:05:14 PDT 2006

Not only is she interested, but shes an equestrian person as well.  I've
been in contact with her in the past,  then I had to deal with some
things and just haven't hade a chance to get back in touch with her.
She's a lovely lady and I hope that when I get back on my feet I can
work with her on some equestrian stuff.  I don't think she knew who I
was in the Barony, as hospitaler, and I just absolutely blanked and
didn't think to follow up with her on another level.  Its good to see
she is interested and would like to open her home.  I think she would be
a great addition to our Barony!  Thanks to everyone who is fielding some
Newcomers while I am away for a bit.  Its been so quiet for so long and
as soon as I have to deal with real life it gets interesting!  I'll be
back, and thank you one and all very much.

Cheers!
Mirabelis