[Ravensfort] Fwd: Gate! Gate!

Ed erichrabe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 03:54:08 PDT 2006

Not sure why this did not go through but here it is:

Subject: Gate! Gate!

Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:15:38 -0500

From:"EPPS, DAVID C" <ICC_DCE at shsu.edu>

To:ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org

I would once again like to thank everyone who has already signed up to

sit gate.

It is a requirement for anyone sitting gate to have had the gate

training within the last year.

I still need people the sit gate from 4 AM to 7AM.  Please HELP!

Here is the Gate List as it stands.  I will remind every one that I

have

four people on the list currently who I know have not completed the

required training for sitting gate.   If they do not complete the

training I will have to remove them from the list.  I will encourage

everyone to take the training even if you do not sit gate for this

event.

As an added incentive Musashi no Domai ( Kitsune) will be making

individual servings of quiche as a snack for all who sit gate this

time.

Additionally I will provide soft drinks.

Friday 15

4 PM - 7 PM    Ldy Love of Halesworth

                       Ld Malcom de Crawford

7 PM - 10 PM   Ld Devin O'Donnabhain