[Ravensfort] FW: Meetings with the SCA

Kristen Flitcroft mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Mon Sep 11 16:56:20 PDT 2006

This is the information forwarded from Ld William deClare about the
meeting this Wednesday evening.  Those of you interested should show up
in garb.  I have no idea where anything is on this campus.  If there is
anyone going that does know, can we meet somewhere and carport or
something like that?  I'll bring the handouts I have for Newcomers.
Thanks to each and every one of you that can be here for this!
Cheers!

[Mirabelis]

Good Day,

    You're all set to go! The 11th Texas Cavalry (
http://11texascav.org/ )  will also be speaking this Wednesday as well.
We are putting out a flyer tonight about both of your organizations
appearing this Wednesday night on campus. Our meeting this Wednesday is
at 5:00 PM in Academic Building IV (AB4). Normally we hold our meetings
in room 307; however because of the larger than normal turnout we our
expecting, we are pushing for the use of the Olson Auditorium in AB4. I
will get in contact with you tonight on which room it will be held in.

Here is a link to a map of the campus and to building AB4 (AB-IV)

Goto section 5, then look for building 10

http://www.shsu.edu/map/index.html

Thank You,

Lord William de Clare

(Recieved my AOA in 2002)