[Ravensfort] Defender Set Up

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:49:09 PDT 2006

Heilsa all...

The site has been completely mowed. The recent rains were fairly gentle and
the site has already started to "green up" and it's going to be beautiful...

Ant kill will happen Thor's Day in the a.m.

Please bring your own ant poison for your camps...there are areas that I
cannot spray given the time factor and cost of insecticide...

While mowing on Sunna's Day...I witnessed the demise of DsD's mower belt...a
sad thing it was... He was mowing happily along when the grass won...*sigh*
The 80's haircut DsD mentioned looks sorta like a "double Mohawk"...but it's
not that bad a cut... Ansteorran fighters have certainly fought in worse
conditions...*LoL*

Please keep your camp neat and tidy... All trash must be packed out...
Consolidate all camp furniture and firewood into one stack at event's
end...this will help when it's mowing time...

At this point campfires, torches, and candles will be allowed... We will
check on the burn ban status the day before the event...

The bonfire is **NOT** to be burned at this time...it's still too dry in the
forest.

Anyone who lights the bonfire without direct permission of the Co-Stewards,
the Seneschal, Their Excellencies, and/or the Land Agent will be permanently
banned from the V-Bar Ranch.

Vehicle parking will be in the PARKING AREA ONLY...or near your campsite if
it is out of sight of the general activity areas...or if it is completely
covered. This includes all merchants.

The road through the merchants area through the new Baronial Campsite will
be closed at 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning and will re-open after evening Court
and Feast are over.

Here's a wish for everyone to have a wonderful event...with NO DRAMA or
INCIDENTS... Play nice or say "bye bye"...*grin*

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief - Land Agent for the V-Bar (Dorrell) Ranch
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."