[Ravensfort] Quoth the Raven and you!

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 13:53:02 PDT 2006

Greetings good people...

   Well as I stated before, out Baronial printer
(aka: Daniel) is no longer at Office Depot. While
the new guy did an awesome job on the Quoth for
September...it cost quite a bit more.
   I am looking into other avenues of printing to
see if I can find another source that can help
shave cost. If not then I pose 2 questions to the
populace.

1) Would you rather the price stay the same and
have less content?
2) Keep the content the same and raise the price
of a subscription & per single issue?

   Please let me know by email or you can tell me
at populace this coming Thursday.

In Service..

Lord Devin