[Ravensfort] SHSU Meeting Opportunity

Kristen Flitcroft mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Sun Sep 10 10:38:08 PDT 2006

Greetings!  I have heard back from the gentleman who is sponsoring the
living history group at SHSU.  I have told him that I would like to meet
with his group on the 13th of September, which is this Wednesday nite.
For any of those that would like to come with me, please please do!  It
should be a great opportunity to recruit some folks that are very
interested in what we do.  I will bring Newcomers handouts to the
meeting, I would love to have some other sorts of things to give them an
idea and hands on approach to the SCA.  We are also hosting an event the
following weekend and I would love to have some of them come out for
that as well.  So lets all get together for this meeting!  It will be a
wonderful opportunity for our Barony!

I will send more details on time and place by the end of today or
tomorrow.  I'm assuming it will be about 7pm or so, but I do not know a
location.

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com