[Ravensfort] Vivat

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 08:22:03 PDT 2006

Greetings...

   Well Defender is now gone and there were many
wonderful things about it. Please submit stories
of your experience! We had a good turn out and
everyone enjoyed themselves. Thanks to everyone
who helped to make it a good event.
   I need everything for Quoth by the 22nd of
September. I do not remember if I said the 25th
earlier...I have slept since then. Just to give
me enough time...all submissions for Quoth needs
to be to me by the 22nd! Thanks. Any changes,
birthdays, anniversaries...ANYTHING that needs to
be added or taken out...let me know asap!

--Lord Devin