[Ravensfort] Pumpkin carving get together

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 13:27:29 PDT 2006

Greetings Barony...

   The date has been placed on October the 28th,
at the home of HE Chrystal and Lord Devin. That
is the Friday before Halloween. I hope this works
for as many people as possible. We will start
around 7pm.
   Bring a covered dish for the potluck supper, a
pumpkin, carving tools, some plastic sheets and a
bunch of fun...also bring something to drink! If
you want alcohol, please provide it yourself.

Thanks.

Devin