[Ravensfort] FYI: Haus Kiersted will have a *Closed Camp*

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:00:07 PDT 2006

Heilsa all...

Haus Kiersted has decided to have a *Closed Camp* for this Defender.

Our camp will be roped and gated. Unless you are a member of Haus Kiersted,
their immediate family, or an *invited* guest...please do not enter our camp
without express permission or a Kiersted escort.

We are sorry to have to do this, but we wish to avoid any "incidents" that
would disturb the peace of Raven's Fort's event.

"Members" of Haus Kiersted are defined as those on the Kiersted-N-Action
e-list.

If there are any questions about or problems with this action...please write
or call me **privately**...DO NOT respond  on this e-list...!

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Sir Kief av Kiersted - Co-Head of Haus Kiersted
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."