[Ravensfort] Rapier List Mistress Found for Defender of the Fort... News at 11

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 11:50:15 PDT 2006

Just a note to let everyone know that we have a List Mistress for the Rapier tournament at Defender of the Fort ... me.

  I just got off the phone with Master Robert & we have worked out a way for me learn how to be a Rapier list mistress in 20 minutes...
  (long story short, I'm usually fighting, not listing...)

  So, there you have it. Safe journey's to everyone!

  regards,
  Chrystal Ariana MacRuari

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79