[Ravensfort] my sister

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 11:46:18 PDT 2006

I am sad for your loss...
  Keep memories of her close in your heart & she will live there forever.
  ~berta~

Ragan The Horned God <theragan at hotmail.com> wrote:
      well for those of you who know me well...
  i got a phone call at defender to tell me my sister Shauna had been taken off the dialisis machine and would pass in two or three days... ( she had survived three bouts with cancer) she passed at 5 30 this morning..
  thank you claire (hope i spelled your name right) for being there for me when i got the call..
  it meant a lot...
  thats all i guess

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79