[Ravensfort] A silly idea...

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Fri Sep 22 18:36:57 PDT 2006

"Wonderful fun" indeed.

I have a movie called "The Devils" with Oliver Reed and Vanessa Redgrave.  Wow !  It's about the fall of the walls around French cities and those that opposed it.  Great film.  Very period.  Very different.  I have it on tape as I have not found it on disc.  A late showing after the kiddies are tucked in would be my suggestion.  If you're interested let me know.

If the pumpkins are carved close enough to Halloween (a Tuesday) they could be used on the big day... night.  The 22nd (Sunday) is new moon.  The 23rd (Monday) is Labor Day in New Zealand.  The 29th (Sunday morning) daylight savings time ends.  Doin' the Jack' is one the coolest thing about All Hallows' Eve.  Can you say Calig-u-lantern ?

On a more somber note...  My heart goes out to all of you that have lost loved ones.  It is a heavy loss for us all.  You are in my thoughts.

Pax,
Marivs

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul ?"