[Ravensfort] October Quoth

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 06:38:53 PDT 2006

Greetings...

   I know, you are saying October? Well it is
never too early to start the next issue, or at
least planning for it. As always I will remind
the populace during the month as to when the
deadline is for the next issue.
   If you have any birthdays in October, or
anniversaries...let me know. If there are any
changes to the calendar, personal information and
so on...just let me know. Right now the dealine
for everything to be to me is Monday, September
25th.
   As always, please submitt anything you think
may be really cool (as long as it is period).

--Devin