[Ravensfort] Rapier List Mistress Found for Defender of the Fort...News at 11

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 17:13:14 PDT 2006

Great, Thank you!  After Master Robert explained the format, it is supposed to be very easy to keep track of (all on one clipboard too). See you there.
  ~chrystal~

Harry Bilings <humble_archer at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Chrystal lets see what happens with archery. I am not a marshal any longer
and there for will not be running archery and may be able help you with the
list.

plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra

>From: Berta Allen
>To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Ravensfort] Rapier List Mistress Found for Defender of the
>Fort...News at 11
>Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:50:15 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Just a note to let everyone know that we have a List Mistress for the
>Rapier tournament at Defender of the Fort ... me.
>
> I just got off the phone with Master Robert & we have worked out a way
>for me learn how to be a Rapier list mistress in 20 minutes...
> (long story short, I'm usually fighting, not listing...)
>
> So, there you have it. Safe journey's to everyone!
>
> regards,
> Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
>"Noli simul flare sorbereque"

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79