[Ravensfort] Need some help

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Wed Sep 27 02:23:04 PDT 2006

Greetings to all,

As HL Catherine describe, the job is very easy and rewarding. I will be
available to assist you.
Its temporary and your help is deeply appreciated. Thank you for your
service.
All inquiries please contact HL Catherine and myself as soon as possible.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Southern Regional Hospitaler
sdwsdw at cox.net