[Ravensfort] Folk Life Festival & then some... (long)

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:54:58 PDT 2007

Heilsa all...

Ah...yes...the whiff of "the old days"... To Hel with the efforts of those
that actually desire to recreate the Middle Ages in an accurate and correct
manner through *gasp* research and study...let's just have a big party and
phooey on the rules and the "nazis" that want to do the right thing within
the SCA...

How droll...

*sigh* Some things never change...how 'harmonious"...

Your good neighbor...

Sir Kief aka Baron Raven's Fort aka "one of the rules nazis"

p.s. See all ya'll soon...!

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."