[Ravensfort] Free Beer!

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Fri Apr 6 10:53:47 PDT 2007

I need a man....

...in fact, I need several and the bigger they are, the better.

There's beer for any takers.

....details:

I've got to move a cast iron bathtub, vertical, as in, UP!  After
purchasing the beast my plumbing contractor pointed out the clause in
his contract that clearly, like once somebody actually sent me the
frigging bid/ contract, states the homeowner "...MUST MOVE ANY CAST IRON
TUBS INTO PLACE."

PIDDLE isn't what exactly I'd like to say here, but we'll save the
appropriate word for any after action review...

It took four of us to go down with it three feet.  I expect six would be
optimal for going up, with one extra on speed dial to 911.

I'd like to shoot for afternoon on Saturday.  Contact me privately if
you can help.

936-662-9798

dsd

-------
David R. Hoffpauir
Program Development Associate
Incident Command Simulation Training Center,
Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas,
College of Criminal Justice,
Sam Houston State University,
Huntsville Tx 77341-3926
936-294-4995