[Ravensfort] Confusion

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Wed Apr 18 15:00:34 PDT 2007

Greetings,
Someone (A Baronial Officer) needs to contact Gatesedge.... There seems to be some confusion....
This is the response that I got.....
In Service,
Lord Malcolm
Hello

Actually what we discussed was the 13th of May.  That's the day that I sent to Bordermarch and it's in the newsletter as the 13th.

Thanks,
Racheal

By the way - I got a full-time job.  Thanks for the help with that listing though.
Cherish