[Ravensfort] Taking responsibility

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 20 19:10:25 PDT 2007

Ok, I am NOT touting that promissory prizes for an event are what is
important, but I do believe that if you commit to doing something, then you
should follow through with it.  This is true of most things, particularly
the scrolls for the champions.  I know that the current archery champion and
the current arts & sciences champion have yet to receive their respective
scrolls from Defender last September, 2006.  I was asked to try to see why
they had not received them.  So, doesn't it make sense that whoever
committed to doing those should own up and get it taken care of?  Otherwise,
it begins to look bad for those who say they are going to be responsible for
getting something done and then not doing it. Don't make yourself look bad
(there are plenty of others out there that will try to do that for you!) ;-)

Jalali of Salamis

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Defender and it's Champions (Paul Gilbert)

Message: 1