[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice today 4/22

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 07:29:28 PDT 2007

Greetings...

 Just got a call from Baron Brian. Gates Edge
invited us, last minute, to their archery
practice today down in Gates Edge. There are
several fighters going to this, so if you want to
go then check the Gates Edge website for details
and driving directions at
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/
  This does not mean that our practice is
cancelled. You can still show up at our local one
and do heavy, light fighting,  a&s...whatever.
Also, the Folk Life Festival ends today. But most
all the fighters will be in Gates Edge!

YIS

Devin