[Ravensfort] Defender and it's Champions

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Fri Apr 20 07:07:36 PDT 2007

Kudos to people who keep files !!!

When I became Seneschal the files I received were in pretty sad shape.  It
seems that most officers in the SCA like to "clean up" the files when they
are in control of them.  Unfortunately what is unimportant or distasteful to
one individual may be an important snap shot of history that should be
remembered for others.   Seeing what has transpired even in the distant past
(be it good or ill) helps us to make choices in the present.  We learn from
our failures and victories.  Perhaps a minimum set of files should be signed
off for at the changing of offices.

Just thinking out loud.  No biggie.

Pax,
MARIVS

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul
?"