[Ravensfort] Barional Business

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Mon Apr 23 05:31:07 PDT 2007

Here's one for the list then.  This guy lives really close, within a
mile, and is a very good friend of Scott Rohe.  Being so, he can get the
landowner's heavy equipment which could save us from a lot of toting to
the burn pile.

While we're at it, there's another dead pine in the general direction of
'far end of the list field.'  Big one.

TMC Tree Service
936-291-2387

His name is Tommy Cauthen