[Ravensfort] Kegan is a Grampaw AGAIN

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 13:44:23 PDT 2007

Congrats Grampaw!!! 8 grandkids... Wow!
  Chrystal

Charles Anderson <kmac1314 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello to All our family and friends in the "Fort"
This is to announce that our 8th grandchild was born
this past Monday at 1227am. After our own melee team
of seven boys from 3 daughters our Daughter Crystal
(known to the older Forters as Heather Kiefsdottir)
gave birth to Viktoria Elisabeth Lange wgt 6lbs4oz.
Mother and daughter being released today. This is
Crystals 4th child after Cristofer, Bradely, and
Reice. Me and Ana could not be More Happier as we now
have our "Little Princess".

Kegan and M'Lady Ana Duh Very proud grandparents

  "Noli simul flare sorbereque"