[Ravensfort] Quoth & Defender

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 07:12:58 PDT 2007

  Greetings...

  Please submit your paragraphs about fealty as it relates to your persona to me before the 26th of this month. Also, if you have anything you wish to donate to the Defender silent auction then let me know. I need the item and a reserve you wish to place on it.
  So far I have things from Michael Twin Cedars, Lady Klar, HE Chrystal & myself. We need more to make this a fun time for everyone. Dig deep and help support your Barony. Money raised will be put toward updating the showers.

YIS

Devin