[Ravensfort] RF Gate Class Review: Aug & Sept 2007

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 00:23:30 PDT 2007

Greetings to the RF List & Beyond,

  I apologize for the tardiness of this missive!  Many belated thank you's & kudo's to those that attended the August Populace Mtg & sat thru the RF Gate Class Review.  I will have another shorter review at the September Populace Mtg for any other's who would like to have it.  It is a local manditory requirement to have the Local RF Gate Review at least once a year (to CYA not only the Barony, but you as individual's as well).

  One major point that was not added to the handout's:
  It is a Kingdom policy now that every gate shift at an SCA event now have (2) people working each gate shift's at all times.  If at any point there is only (1) person, then the gate will be closed until a 2nd person is found.

  Please be kind to your Gate Coordinator/Head Gate: Lord Gundy & do not make him fill in any empty gate shifts.  He is there to be the 3rd person objective if any issues develope during a gate shift.

  If anyone has any questions or concerns, please contact me offline by email, phone or in person.

  regards,
  Chrystal
  RF Treasurer

  "Noli simul flare sorbereque"