[Ravensfort] Scroll painting part 2

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 06:13:25 PDT 2007

   If you are interested in coming to paint scrolls, thats great. What? You have never painted a scroll? Thats ok as well...we can teach you. It is easy and fun. Please eat before you come over as there will be no food provided. I will have water and tea, anything else you got to bring. There will be no drinks allowed on the painting table, believe me, accidents do happen. I think we should be able to paint until 9pm.
I gotta work the next morning.

Devin