[Ravensfort] regional fighter practice

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 09:38:34 PDT 2007

The next Multi Regional Fighter Practice (MRFP) will
be held next Sunday the 26th of august at the gates
edge event being held in Camp Cam Wood. I look forward
to seeing all the fighters who will be visiting,
sharing, teaching and practicing with their
compatriots in arms. Raven's Fort will be providing
drinks, ice, cups and a cooler with iced Gatorade.
Since the practice will be held Sunday just after the
event, starting the practice around 11 am would be
better for those traveling a great distance who wish
to participate.
Next month Raven's Fort will be hosting the September
(MRFP). It will be held at the Stones of Raven's Fort
Site on Sunday the 16th of our Defender of the Fort
Tourney. It will more than likely be hot and humid and
some fighters will be traveling from great distances,
so I would like it to begin at 11 am.
Raven's Fort will supply a cool side board of light
sandwiches and salads and any thing left over from our
wonderful feast the night before.

Again, I look forward to seeing all the Rapier,
Chivalric, Combat Archers and youth fighters at the
MRFP. These practices have been very fun for every
one. So bring out the music and your A&S projects and
lets have some fun!

YIS
Baron Brian

"Do to other as thou wouldst they should do to thee,
and do to none other but as thou wouldst be done to."

These words can be found in the following:
(including the New Testament, Talmud, Koran, and the
Analects of Confucius). Among the earliest appearances
in English is Earl Rivers' translation of a saying of
Socrates (Dictes and Sayenges of the Philosophirs,
1477)