[Ravensfort] Site Work Results

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 07:04:30 PDT 2007

  I totally forgot. How crazy of me. Thank you Marius for remembering. Yes, Kitsune cooked a wonderful dinner for those of us who were at site and those working diligently on things for Defender. Good food, lively discussions and happy memories were had by those in attendance. If you were not there for site work which was fun & then dinner...you missed a great time. We should do things like that more often.

Devin