[Ravensfort] Site Work Results

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 20:45:45 PDT 2007

I'm sorry it didn't make it to the work weekend, everyone.  After getting my
car back from the shop, I headed up to the Site, but I got there late and
there was noone about.   Next time I'll try to get my butt in gear earlier.

Gregor

>From: Dan Smith Jr <alaric at consolidated.net>
>Date: 2007/08/13 Mon PM 12:41:26 CDT
>To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Ravensfort] Site Work Results

>  Once again, the barony came together to prove that we can move
mountains.  That is, assuming the mountains are made of small debris ,
wood, or pine needles.  The site work is going great.  I keep
hearing that we're "running ahead of schedule", which makes me very, very
nervous... We accomplished : 1.  Swept roofs of kitchen and
storage unit, moved needle debris to bonfire area2.  Disassembled and
stored the metal tent uprights to reduce oxidation3.  Further organized
debris around kitchen area.  Moved siege engine and restacked "boats"
(round metal rings)4.  Preliminary cleaning / organizing inside the
kitchen5.  Preliminary cleaning of the shower barrels6.  Moved
showers to area discussed at meeting.  Mowed shower area7.
Inspected the pulleys on our main tent posts8.  Finished the tree removal
on the equestrian field9.  Demolished the three spools near bonfire and
added their wood to the fire pile10.  Mowed Sweincamp as well as a few
other main camping areas11.  Repaired the broken table that was
originally crafted by Cedric12.  Preliminary inspection / setting up of
the Stones I am proud to thank all of you that came out and made the
weekend such a success : Their Excellencies Brian and
FionnaIvanPace'DevinMariusTareijaMirabelisWalla
WallaAeonghasKailekLowtarGundyZorkRunaShanahanTerrence The main mowing
will pull alot of our work together.  I am currently under the impression
we will have three brushhogs.  We have one official workday left,
September 8th and 9th.  This will be our busiest weekend, as there are
many jobs that must be saved until then.  I would list them, but you
would fear the list and run.  We will also have a team out there early on
Friday, September 14.  The event is only 1 month away...  32
days away...   768 hours away....  46,080 minutes away...
2,764,800 seconds away (which sounds like FOREVER) ... Till then, &
nbsp; Alaric