[Ravensfort] Quoth & Defender

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 07:14:44 PDT 2007

   Greetings!

  Deadline for the Quoth is the 26th. I need all your stuff by then. Also, if you have anything to put in the Silent Auction then please let me know. If you can, bring the item to Business Meeting on the 20th or to the Sept. Populace.
  Originally, we were thinking of doing the Auction to raise money to repair the showers, and that is a good choice. After much thought and chatting with folk I decided to go a different route. We have money in the coffers for the shower already and we are already looking into their repair.
  However...the newsletter is an ongoing expense. I would like to do the Auction for the Quoth. It can be used to cover postage, COLOR printing and such. More details at Business & Populace.

Devin