[Ravensfort] Site Work Results

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Wed Aug 15 17:32:42 PDT 2007

... oh !, and the flames.  We can't forget the table's racing flames.

The Lord of the Manor bid me make another announcement...
Until the Saracens have recovered / healed from their joyride, our own resident saint has mounted his trusty mare and makes hay in the fields in their stead.
Baron Saint David of the Tractor rides again !!!

>Who was that masked man ?
<I don't know, but he left this silver bullet.
>What do you think it means ?
<Maybe he shoots werewolves.

Pax,
MARIVS