[Ravensfort] Hmmm Rumors

Patrick Jesse jhereg71 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:46:15 PDT 2007

Since I was metioned in this 'exodus' of members leaving ravensfort, I
thought should add my two bits.. 1st of all I'm not with the tdcj anymore
and I'm currently working in Lufkin & being that graywood is less than 20
min. from my house I choose to move my membership there as well; 2nd there
is nothing but politics & no guilds of any remote interest to me going on
ravensfort. If you have any comments or question you can email me personally
at this address..

Have a nice day :)

Patrick/Lucien Du Noir