[Ravensfort] Yule

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 07:27:14 PST 2007

So far our 'Unofficial Yule' has 27 people coming- food is as follows-
Devin-2 cobblers, dressing, chips,veggies
Mary-cookies
David/Michelle-fruit salad
Jalali-zummos (sausage)
Marius/Anne Marie-chicken
Gundy-venison stew
Alaric-some kind of good soup? I forgot!
Ivan-cream cheese corn
Kitsune-garlic scalloped potatoes
  I will have coffee, teas (hot and cold)
 Bring your choice of drink if you want something different.
  Directions and phone no. will be on a flyer to be handed out at our next Populace meeting on Thursday.
  We will be getting 8 tables from the site on Thursday. I am counting on this being enough from the RSVP's I received. Sincerely, Giovanna