[Ravensfort] Yule feast contribution....

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Mon Dec 3 11:33:46 PST 2007

ACK!

The L of the M would have me announce....  er scratch that....

The Lady of the Manor would have me announce food contributions to the
Yule revel feast to be 1 large pot of her finest swill...  aka, "Body
Shop Slop"

I know it sounds "iffy," but rest assured we have to hog tie the entire
dungeon population once the aroma begins to waft about. So fine the
flavor that oft we have prisoners slicing off bits of each other and
offering up purloined entrails to the pot, so that there might be
leftovers.  'Tis made from the finest imported Parisian gray water,
onion, a freshly tossed, unwashed garden medley of anything strewn about
after mowing, and a meat injection of whatever Allah deems appropriate
whilest on our way to Centerville.  You are in for a real treat, but
join me in prayer that Allah doesn't provide coyote, this time.  There's
just something anti-social about onions and coyote.

Oh, and fweut salad.  Banana, apple, melon, strawberry, blueberry,
grapes and pears...  tossed with plain low-fat yogurt, a hint of
imported cinnamon, and a bottle of liquid smoke...

So, soup, fweut salad...

...and Tums.

Regards,
DSD

David R. Hoffpauir
Program Development Associate
Incident Command Simulation Training Center
Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas
College of Criminal Justice
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville Tx 77341-3926
936-294-4995