[Ravensfort] Yule lost & found

Gary Pace gpace77586 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 15:34:20 PST 2007

 Thanks to all  who attended Yule. We're glad that you
had a nice time at the farm. It was  a nice sight to
see so many enjoying Giovanna's 4 wheel drive tours.
Hopefully, by next Yule (Second wk end. in Dec.?)I'll
have finished the back trial.
We have found a few pieces of belongs. These objects
are; a large hoop earing; a metal spoon w/a blue
handle; a green Coleman folding chair, Baron Brian's
mixing bowl and a heavy fighters gauntlet. Thanks
again for the great time. I have to go,
My Giovanna calls...
Pace