[Ravensfort] Populace meeting

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 07:09:02 PST 2007

I didn't see our reminder about the meeting yesterday. I changed the settings yesterday so we will see what happens.
       Anyway, Populace will be this Thursday evening at the usual place , the fire station in Huntsville at 7pm.
   Please try to attend as this is an important meeting. We will be discussing our upcoming event, workdays, and having a membership drive. Please bring some small currency to donate to our contest.  I will be happy to take post dated checks for a future date of your choosing and mail it for you. I will have all the forms needed to join.
   I also will begin a new Order of Precedence for our Baronial members. I will have index cards for everyone to fill out so we can be current on who has received what awards. I would urge everyone to look at their current awards on the Kingdom website and see that it is current and up to date. There are some that need updating.
   See everyone Thursday. Sincerely, Giovanna