[Ravensfort] awards

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 15:23:24 PST 2007

I hope I did not cause confusion in my earlier email.  For clarification- Our event in Feb. will be here soon. If you know of anyone deserving of an award, now is the time to turn in the paperwork and 'get 'er done'! We could discuss this privately at Populace next Thursday evening if need be. I will bring some blank award recommendation forms in case anyone needs one. Sincerely, Giovanna