[Ravensfort] Populace news

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 15:33:47 PST 2007

Heilsa all...

As regards the tentative work days at the V-Bar Ranch (the Stones). We are not allowed general access during hunting (gun) season. Please find below the link to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Hunting Season Dates for Walker County, Texas. As well, excerpts from the text showing the dates of the various aspects of the firearms portion of Walker County's hunting season.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/hunt/season/county_listing/details/?countyId=236

Open Season: November 3-January 6. Bag limit: 4 deer, no more than 2 bucks, and no more than 2 antlerless.

Special Youth-Only Season: Early open season: October 27-28, 2007. Late open season: January 19-20, 2008.

Muzzleloader-Only Season: From the first Saturday following the closing of
the general open season for 9 consecutive days.

Your good neighbor...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."