[Ravensfort] New Officer for Raven's Fort

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 14:24:42 PST 2007

Yeah Lord Pace!  Congrats, you'll do a great job!

  regards,
  HE Chrystal

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw at suddenlink.net> wrote:
          Greetings to all,

  It is with great pleasure that I have the privilege to announce the appointment of Lord Pace De Sousa to the position of Raven's Fort Hospitaler. Lord Pace will be the acting Hospitaler until January. In January his warrant will be signed and in effect at the Kings Round Table (Red Tape). If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

  In Service to the Dream and Kingdom,
  Lord Malcolm De Crauford
  Southern Regional Hospitaler
  Kingdom Of Ansteorra